Join Our Team!
We’re currently looking for individuals to join our dedicated, caring and committed, team of professionals. Check out our openings to see if our team can benefit from your talents. Great Bay Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct Support Professional:
Looking for a job you can feel proud of? Great Bay Services is a human service agency offering support for adult individuals with intellectual disabilities. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our NH team as a Direct Support Professional.
In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping the individuals we serve to achieve their fullest potential as well as developing community relationships that contribute to a high quality of life. Are you ready to step into this rewarding career?
Successful candidates will be ethical, patient, reliable, flexible and be able to work independently. Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, reliable vehicle, clean driving record and criminal background check with no findings are a requirement for this position. If you are interested in committing yourself to this rewarding career, please apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required by this position include:
· Provide instructional support while assisting members with the implementation of their yearly Individual Service Agreement goals and encouraging independence.
· Promote quality community connections for members while seeking opportunities in recreational, social and vocational activities.
· Assure the safety of members at all times.
· Timely completion of all required paperwork, i.e. daily notes, progress notes and incident reports.
· Provide transportation for members in the community using your personal vehicle. (Mileage is reimbursed)
· Be a positive role model with strong advocacy toward member rights and choice.
· Attend and participate in all required meetings including Individual Service Agreement meetings as an integral member of the team.
· Work with individuals who may display mal-adaptive/assaultive behaviors.
· Exposure to bodily fluids.
· Lifting, bending, sitting, walking, running, stooping, carrying objects and other physical movements.
· Work in various seasonal weather conditions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Hold a valid driver’s license and valid vehicle inspection sticker
· Carry mandatory auto insurance of no less than 100K/300K
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.